Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Last Week in NCSHS

This year's summer was great. I thought that it won't be no fun at all not seeing my other friends. But here in Naga City Science High School, in our Summer Enrichment Class, it was really fun. Although, sometimes i get a hard time dealing with groupings but I guess this coming June 1, I think I can handle it.

I had learned different things in this week. I learned how to add, subtract multiply and divide fractions, decimals and how to get GCF and LCM. I also learned about the different laboratory apparatuses and their uses and also the scientific method. We had group activities again.

From all the lessons that I had learned within this summer enrichment, I just want to learn more. And I also want to experience more excitement and face new challenges. That's all. Wish me luck for the beginning of school year 2009-2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment